Our fixing methods
When it comes to attaching a nameplate using Pop rivets, follow these steps:
Our plates comply with the requirements of Technical Inspection (CT) and the French Federation of Vintage Vehicles (FFVE).
- 30 Days to change your mind.
The satisfaction of our customers is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us to discuss a replacement or refund. Learn more.
- Made within 7 days: Each step, from drawing to manufacturing the plates, is carried out in our workshop. The duration depends on the complexity of the plate and is crucial to ensure quality service.
- Deadlines to France: Standard delivery via Lettre Verte and the express option by Colissimo D+2 begin at the end of the manufacturing process. Express orders benefit from manufacturing priority.
- International deadlines: Recommended R2, in 8 days (excluding customs processing, etc.).
- Learn more about our deadlines.
Contact our customer service for product advice or help completing your purchase.
FFVE & Technical Inspection file.
Your plate manufactured within 7 days.
Satisfied or refunded
You have 30 days to change your mind.
We are here to advise you.
Compliance FFVE & Technical Inspection.
Your plate made under 7 days.
30 days Satisfied or refunded.
Customer service here to advise you.