As data controller, ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR is concerned about the protection of Personal Data, and is aware of the importance of ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and security of the Personal Data of individuals.
We are committed to ensuring the best level of protection for your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 (European Regulation known as "GDPR") and the legal provisions adopted subsequently in France.
For any information on the protection of Personal Data, you can also consult the website of the Commission Informatique et Liberté www.cnil.fr.
Identity of the controller
Personal Data is collected by: the non-profit association Ardennes-Artisanat, SIRET: 902 342 377 000 14 – Head office: 9 Rue du haut – 08430 BARBAISE, hereinafter referred to as “ARDENNES-ARTISANAT”, On the website https://ardennes-plaques.fr/ , hereinafter referred to as “the Site”.
Purpose – Use of Data concerning you:
The processing implemented by ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR meet one or more explicit, legitimate and determined purposes in accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR. The Data collected is used by ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR for the purposes of :
- Managing your orders: The information and Data concerning you are necessary for the management of your order and for our commercial relations. This information may also be kept for the purposes of proof in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations (payment, guarantee, litigation, etc.).
At the end of the retention periods, they will be archived or deleted.
- Response to your various requests;
- Management of our online sales service : Management of your account, activation or notifications in the event of suspension of the service.
- Collection of your opinions and your customer experience after your order;
- Personalization of our services: The information and Data concerning you allow us to improve and personalize the services that we offer you, in particular on our website, as well as the information that we send you.
- Sending ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR information and newsletters when you have given your consent: In order to keep you informed of our news and the advantages you can benefit from, you may receive offers by electronic communication (email, sms, etc.) when you have given your consent.
You can then withdraw your consent at any time by modifying the settings of your personal account, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or by contacting our customer service. If you wish to receive offers and information from ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR, you can consent to mailings by indicating this when creating your account, or at any time by specifying it in "my account". Depending on the choices made during the creation or consultation of your account, you will therefore be likely to receive offers. If you agree to receive our commercial offers when creating your account, you will be likely to receive information on ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR news and newsletters relating to products similar to those you have already ordered or viewed on the site.
- Fight against fraud : In order to secure payments and deliveries and thus to ensure you an optimal quality of service, the Personal Data collected on the Site is also processed by ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR to determine the level of risk of fraud associated with each order and, the if necessary, help to modulate the conditions for its execution. As part of this analysis, ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR is likely, depending on the results of the control carried out on the orders, to take security measures, in particular a request for additional supporting documents or a proposal for an alternative mode of payment (transfer banking). These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the order or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the security of the order, of canceling it. The occurrence of an incident (unpaid on the grounds of fraudulent use of a means of payment, fraud on delivery, etc.) will lead to the registration of Data relating to the order in the alert file, this which may, during future orders, lead ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR to carry out additional checks, or even to require payment by bank transfer.
- Statistical analyzes of consumption and site traffic;
- Respect the legal and regulatory provisions in order to ensure the compliance of ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR with its legal obligations;
- Resolve any disputes;
- Defend the rights of ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR in legal or administrative proceedings.
Data collected on our site
The Ardennes-Artisanat association collects your Data in different ways:
- the Data that you provide directly to it;
- the Data it may obtain from third-party sources.
We collect and process in particular your names, postal addresses, email addresses, (encrypted) passwords, telephone numbers, Data concerning your computer and the connection environment such as the IP address, Connection Data and navigation, bank details, connection history, order history, products consulted, delivery incidents, complaints.
The Ardennes-Artisanat association ensures that it only collects and processes Data that is strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing that is implemented.
Data collected indirectly will only be used:
- to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic generated by the Site;
- to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes;
- and more generally to improve the service that the association offers you.
The mandatory or optional nature of the Data is indicated to you during collection by an asterisk. Some Data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the site. We also carry out audience measurements, for example we measure the number of page views, the number of visits to the site, as well as the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return.
Data of minors:
No Personal Data on minors is collected by the Ardennes-Artisanat association.
However, in the fortuitous event that the association is informed or learns that the Personal Data of a minor has been collected, the latter will be immediately deleted irreversibly.
We collect the information that you provide to us in particular when:
- you create your “My Account” customer account;
- you place an order on our site;
- you browse our site and view products;
- you complete an online form;
- you send an unsolicited email;
- you write a comment.
ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR is also required to collect Personal Data during the navigation of natural persons on its Site, in particular by means of cookies (ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR invites you to consult its cookie management policy).
Data collected on the site ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR are intended exclusively for:
- ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR for its own use, and in particular the various services (sales, accounting, etc.);
- They may be transmitted to the companies, subcontractors to which ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR calls in the context of the execution of services and orders, in particular management, execution, processing and payment. In this context, its subcontractors may access, store and process Personal Data to provide services on behalf of ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR. However, the latter are not authorized by ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR to use your Data for any purpose other than that of providing services covered by a contract with ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR.
ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR undertakes to ensure that the selected partners provide sufficient guarantees to meet the requirements of the legislation in force in terms of Data protection.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Data Protection Act, you have:
- a right of access;
- a right of rectification;
- a right to erasure;
- a right to be forgotten;
- a right to delisting;
- a right of opposition;
- a right to portability with respect to all Data concerning you;
- a right to limit the processing using your Personal Data;
- a right not to be the subject of individual decision-making based exclusively on automated processing such as profiling;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (“CNIL”) whose website is accessible via the following link https://www.cnil.fr/.
If you have consented to the processing of Personal Data you can withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by writing to the address below:
- electronically to [email protected] or by mail to ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR,
- by mail: Ardennes-Artisanat. 9, Upper Street – 08430 BARBAISE,
By indicating your surname, first name, e-mail address and if possible your customer reference.
In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and specify the address to which the response must be sent. A response will then be sent to you within one month of receipt of the request.
You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your Personal Data after your death in accordance with Article 41-1 of the so-called Data Protection Act.
Cookies and targeted advertising:
Your consent is formalized when you accept the cookie banner on the landing page. The retention period for the consent thus collected is thirteen months from the insertion of the corresponding cookie.
- What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file that saves information on your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile) concerning your browsing on a website (date and time of page loading, browser used and language, page views, frequency and duration of visits to the site, number of visits, sources of the visit, location).
- What are cookies used for?
When you connect to the Site, ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR or third-party companies including ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR uses the services (technical or advertising partners) may have to install various cookies on your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile) in order to send you content and services adapted to your centers of interest. Your terminal is in no danger with cookies since no virus or malicious program is deposited by them.
- What are the types of cookies?
The types of cookies used by ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR are :
- Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Site: These are essential for browsing the Site and using the basic features requested (language cookies, identification cookies, etc.). If you were to block these cookies by configuring your browser, ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR would no longer be able to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and guarantee optimal operation of the Site.
- Functional cookies to improve your user experience: they are there, for example, to memorize your choices on the Site.
- Performance cookies which make it possible to measure the audience and to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up the Site.
- Advertising targeting cookies such as “retargeting”;
- Social cookies which are plugins that allow you to share content related to the Site on social networks or to share information on these social networks related to navigation or your centers of interest concerning the Site.
Social cookies target the case of the "share" button present on the Site and from social networks including Facebook, Twitter. If you have an account on these social networks and you click on one of these buttons, the social network concerned will make the link between your profile and the visit to the Site.
Also, ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR invites you to consult the personal data protection policies put in place by these social networks in order to learn more about the purposes of use of your Data and the rights you have with regard to this processing.
- How to configure these cookies?
If you are using Google Chrome, follow the instructions as follows:
- Choose the Settings menu, then Advanced settings
- In the “Privacy and security” section, click on Site settings
- Locate the Cookie menu and select the appropriate options
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, follow the instructions as follows:
- Choose the Tools menu then Options
- Click on the Privacy icon
- Locate the Cookie menu and select the appropriate options
If you are using Internet Explorer, follow the instructions as follows:
- Choose the Tools menu then Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Select the desired level using the slider
If you use Safari, follow the instructions given on this link or as follows:
- Choose the Settings > Safari menu,
- Activate the option Block all cookies or content blocker
You can also change the settings of your cookies via the link on the cookie banner that appears on the Site.
For more information, you can consult the advice on modifying these parameters presented in the "Vos traces" tab on the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/).
Bank data :
For payment purposes, bank details are collected and stored by our payment service provider. This standard is an international security standard whose objectives are to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of Cardholder Data, and thus to secure the protection of Card and Transaction Data.
In order to avoid having to enter your bank details again during future orders, you can choose, by checking the acceptance box provided for this purpose, that your bank cards are saved in your online account in a secure manner. You can consult the list of your saved cards (in hidden mode), but also delete all or part of its content, in the "My Account" section.
In this case, your deleted cards will no longer appear in your online account or in future orders, but your bank details will remain kept by our service provider, within the limits necessary to process your orders and their follow-up (payment, guarantee, dispute ..).
The retention period nevertheless remains proportional to the purposes pursued by the data processing carried out.
ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR is also entitled to retain and process Personal Data based on its legitimate interest. It may also keep your Personal Data after you have stopped using the services of ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR in accordance with the legal requirement.
At the end of this period, ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR undertakes to delete all documents and files containing the Data irreversibly.
However, the Personal Data necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations or to provide proof of the respective rights and obligations, will be kept by ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR.
Data relating to purchases made, allowing profiling for marketing purposes in particular, will be kept for the limited period in accordance with the maximum period authorized by law. Upon expiry, the Data will be irreversibly deleted.
In any event, at the end of each retention period, the Personal Data will be irreversibly deleted.
Legal reasons for disclosing your Data
ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR may be required to disclose your Personal Data to third parties only in the following specific cases:
- For assistance purposes if ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR has to call on service providers to provide support and maintenance services;
- For the purposes of complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation or for the purpose of preserving the rights of ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR, its employees, its customers or others;
- For security purposes for the purpose of detection, investigation in order to allow the prevention of security problems, fraud or technical problems;
- In the event of merger / absorption or acquisition of ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR with another company;
- In the event of sale or transfer of ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR;
- In the event of restructuring, collective proceedings or any other similar event, in accordance with applicable law.
ARDENNES-PLAQUES.FR ensures the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data by implementing enhanced Data protection through the use of physical and logistical security means and in particular through the implementation of technical and organizational measures in order to prevent the they are used, disclosed, captured, or damaged by unauthorized third parties.
Data protection policy update